The ultimate ribbon indulgence: featuring a lush, silky-smooth texture in an array of rich, vibrant colors, MIDORI's Original Double Faced Satin is what we like to call the Crown Jewel of MIDORI ribbon.
- 100% polyester
- 27.3 yards per spool
Please Note the below to understand important details about your Custom Printing Order:
Once you submit your personalized order, we will email you a proof for final confirmation within 72 hours.
Any changes in font, size, spacing, etc. can be made without any additional fees until your approval of the final proof. Once the proof is confirmed, we will order your plate for printing. Please note: There is a one time plate fee of $25 for all custom artwork. Unfortunately this fee cannot be applied at checkout, therefore our Customer Care Department will follow up with you. All plates are saved for re-orders and no additional fee will be applied. If you use a Midori Icon or Tiding there will be no plate fee. Please do review your proofs carefully as changes cannot be made after your plate has been ordered without incurring an additional $25 fee for a new plate.
The processing time for new Custom Printing orders is 2-3 weeks from the date your proof is approved. Additional information on Custom Printing orders please see here, including Rush order lead times.
1. Please choose Width: 3/8", 5/8”, 1" or 1.5”
2. Please choose Type of your Work, what you want to print: Symbol, Saying or Your own Artwork.
3. Please choose exact Icon, Tiding or Type your Text. To have a closer look at the Icon or Tiding, please just navigate on any Icon or Tiding to magnify the image.
4. Please choose Font if you typed your own text. To have a closer look at the Font, please just navigate on any Font to magnify the image.
5. Or you can upload a file with your own artwork, for ex. Logo. We accept files in black and white and only following formats: EPS, TIF, or PDF.
6. Please choose Ink Color.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Leather Medic ribbon
Online color looks more red than orange, printing looks good, but there was extra $25 charge that came later after order was placed.